Thursday, November 02, 2006

SkullgirlS


So if I hear news about a new fighting game being in development, of course I am going to be all over it. Yesterday a poster on shoryuken.com's forums clued me in on the development of SkullGirlS, and the game seems pretty promising so far. If you are lucky enough to be a windows user, (which I am unfortunately not), you owe it to yourself to check out the game and its progress so far. The demo, from what I hear, is worth checking out, and it would be great if you could provide some feedback for these guys.

Here's to hoping that my windows PC will be up and running again soon. I need to find some time to fix that thing. All I have used it for in the past year is MUGEN games and emulation, which is probably a subject I want to avoid here. Anyway, check out the SkullgirlS game for me, and tell me all about how it plays. I'd appreciate it muchly.

No comments: